STV Galatine (TOV-127)
|STV Galatine (TOV-127)|
Built at the Ronin Shipyards by Solas Tempus for use as a temporal operations command vessel, the starship was intended to go into the field and coordinate large scale temporal operations at the point of origin for a temporal wave. After an Onyx attack on the Schatten System where the heavily damaged and under-repair Excalibur was destroyed along with most of the Umbral Shipyards, the vessel was reassigned to Fleet Admiral Lance Thomas. Since the vessel was in dry-dock she was unmanned other than engineering personnel who were repairing her and thus her crew and equipment was largely able to be directly transferred over.
The Galatine has the following group designations on board.
Security / Ground Forces
2 Companies from the 7th Schatten Regiment, 1 from the 4th Taurus Regiment, and 1 from the 1st Exodus Regiment are assigned to the STV Galatine for a total of 640 personnel.
- Percival Company (Heroic Company of Sir Percival)
- Tristian Company (Heroic Company of Tristian)
- Ector Company (Heroic Company of Ector)
- Gareth Company (Heroic Company of Sir Gareth)
- Patrol Squadrons (2)
- Delta 7
- Gamma 5
- Interceptor Squadron (1)
- Sigma 9
- Assault Squadrons (2)
- Theta 4
- Omega 9
- Total of 6 Danube Class Runabouts, 12 Thunder Class Fighters, 12 Valkyrie Class Fighters, 12 Flyer Class Shuttles
- Specialized Squadrons (1)
- Total of 3 Danube Class Runabouts, 4 Thunder Class Fighters, 4 Valkyrie Class fighters, 2 Flyer Class Shuttles, 2 Peregrine Class Fighters, and 6 Gunstar Class Fighters.
Total compliment of 18 Danube Class Runabouts, 3 Venture Class Runabouts, 14 Peregrine Class Fighters, 22 Thunder Class Fighters, 34 Valkyrie Class Fighters, 12 Flyer Class Shuttles, 6 Gunstar Class Fighters.