INV Cabur (GSD-21927)
|INV Cabur (GSD-21927)|
She was found and stolen in Cartwheel Galaxy by Aytise and Nigrantibus while they were on a secret mission for Solas Tempus to gather intel on a potentially large threat. While the intel they gathered showed that the opposing force was not a current threat, they were forced to steal the Cabur to return to the station.
The ship has been upgraded to Solas Tempus standards and has had transporters added as well as subspace communications. The ships hyperdrive reactor has also been adapted to run on Antimatter.
Security / Ground Forces
The vessel is assigned 960 personnel from the Schatten Star System.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Cabur Companies from the 7th Schatten Regiment (STS Personnel)
- 4th and 5th Cabur Companies from the 4th Taurus Regiment (TACCOM Personnel)
Fighter Squadron Designation
There are 3 Squadrons aboard the Cabur.
- Red 1 (Specialized Interceptor Squadron)
- 2 Interceptor Flights (Red 1-1, Red 1-2)
- 2 Specialized Flights (Red 1-3, Red 1-4)
- Omega 4 (Assault Squadron)
- Theta 6 (Assault Squadron)
The XIA assigned to the Cabur was specifically designed with capabilities similar to those of Amelia Xia. She is taller, 15 cm rather than 14 cm and is designed to understand more about engineering both electrical and mechanical than other models.
- Extended Sensor Arrays
- Her eyes are outfitted with expanded sensor pallets allowing her to detect fainter energy signatures as well as perform other diagnostic functions.
- Special Interface Ports
- Extremities can be directly interfaced a wide range of diagnostic and interface ports.
- Micro-Laser Torches
- Arms fitted with extendable micro-laser torches used for cutting and welding.
- Additional Power Storage
- Her power cells and power conduits are designed for higher power output and additional surge protection.