He lived a somewhat sheltered life and this led to him being very naive and arrogant in the way he approaches situations. His self confidence also lends to him being a bit inspirational at times. He is also someone that seeks out new things to try out and new places to explore. His sense of adventure is not borne from a deep seated curiosity of the world but from a need to prove himself to his family.
- The performance skill covers a broad range of artistic expression from acting to storytelling. Able to work an audience.
- Has some skill in basic stealth techniques
- Has a proficiency with the tools and techniques for lock-picking, hot-wiring cars, designing and deactivating burglar alarms
- has good knowledge of Dwend lore.
- Firearm training
- Meddles in the affairs of fate slightly, granting a little good luck to an ally, or a tiny bit of bad luck to the enemy.
- Create a pure manifestation of one of the most basic elements: fire, water, earth, air, or wood and use it in combat.
- Has an unnatural amount of stamina, can keep up an activity for far longer than what a human could.
Born in one of the seed-ships of the Herri colony fleet, He was born to the noble line of Holmwood. A family known for their martial prowess and respected as old defenders of the Dwend Confederation. Clancy lived a life sheltered from the harder life that most Dwend have to deal with. At the behest of his parents his marriage to the daughter of another noble family. He was set up as the future husband of Itzae of the Xochitl family. He really liked her even if she acted like a tomboy and was at times very mean spirited. They both came to be very close and she would make him gifts while he would dance and sing for her. At the age of 50 he was given his own warship to command as all noble lineages had a duty to the fleet. As such he was going to be seeing his soon to be betrothed much less often.